Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Hump Day & Chill

Lil Nas X

"Y'all wrote the script. You keep tellin' queer kids they're going to hell. You keep weaponizing your religion. You abuse. You exploit. You shun. You scapegoat. You harm. And you demonize" - Sen KBjr

Ever lap danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight? What a way to go and to Hump Day & Chill!

That's correct Minions today we are going to HD&C with Lil Nas X as he gyrates his way down the highway to hell with, could it be Satan?

Without further fanfare here's Montero (Call Me By Your Name)

"Call me when you want, Call me when you need, Call me in the morning...I'll be on the way. Call me when you want, Call me when you need, Call me out by my your name" - Lil Nas X


Lil Nas X on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/lilnasx/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment