Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Pillow Talk


A few weeks ago I was flipping channels and stumbled across an old movie made in 1959 to be exact, that I had heard of, but never seen. That movie would be the romantic comedy Pillow Talk starring Rock Hudson and Doris Day.

It was, well since it was made before I was born how about using a corny adjective: Delightful!

What's that? You've never heard of Pillow Talk, Rock Hudson or Doris Day? Say what?! Well prepared to get schooled I tell you what. Click on the link to my buddy Jay Jacobson's Classic Movie Blog below. Jay is an expert on old movies and the stars of them, he also includes juicy behind the scenes details as well.

That's correct Minions, you will learn something new, and that's always a fun thing 😎

Click it, click it good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment