Monday, March 7, 2022

Something In The Way...

Grauman's Chinese Theater

Yesterday I went and saw The Batman at the historic Chinese Theater in Hollywood, IMAX style. 

Batman is my jam and IMO this was the best Batman movie ever! Robert Pattinson is the best movie Batman ever! 

There I said it. Now on to the important stuff. While I have been to movies in a theater last year etc. I really wasn't prepared for how emotional I got being in the iconic Chinese again. 

From the hand prints in the cement, to the amazing architecture inside. You can feel the history of this shrine to movie going leap into your soul.

A little bit dramatic? Not really, accurate to my feelings, it is. 

I mean I even took this photo of Marilyn Monroe's hand and foot prints (yes I had seen them before) I was feeling so nostalgic. 

Sally Forth and smile like you mean it, it's Monday!!!

The Chinese Theater on the WWW -

http://www.tclchinesetheatres.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment