Thursday, March 3, 2022

Michael's Musings

Here It Goes Again
Michael Shinafelt

I remember when I got the above T-Shirt after I gave a donation to the HRC around the time you know who became "President." 

Well it is a timely statement yet again, with the current shape of things. What's old always ends up being new again for better or worse. Let's have some fun now shall we? We shall!!!

Look! It's another pair of edible panties!

Tortillas are a gateway drug, the more you know...

Please allow me to hold your artificial leg while you eat chicken

Annoying flesh monkeys, discuss

Can't wait to see The Batman this weekend!

If one of your computer keys is stuck should you get a new computer? Asking for a friend.

Sorry Minions, I don't believe in fairytales, but happy endings on the other hand...

Booze take the wheel, that time I had an Uber driver named Gin

Woman Crush of the Week - I decided to see who the "IT Girl" was the year I was born and was pleased to find it was Elizabeth Montgomery of Bewitched fame. Who didn't have a crush on her as Samantha Stephens?! 

Speaking of which it's Women's History Month

I made this jar with a lid, wanna see?

How about that season finale of Euphoria, I have unresolved questions that I guess I'm gonna have to wait two years to get answers to..."sigh"

You are always worthy of happiness, respect and appreciation

If you're happy and you know it _______ it's blank and it's your to fill

Let me know what you said here:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt     

No comments:

Post a Comment