Sunday, March 6, 2022

Here's Looking At You

Pucker Up!
Michelle Pfeiffer

How has everyone's week been? Mine been pretty good, today I'm going to see The Batman at the Chinese in Hollywood IMAX style and I can't wait!

Being as it is the close of the weekend I felt it  called for some levity and also something that is reflective of how I woke up feeling this morning (hey I had a good dream, what can I say???) 

Thus when I saw this quite silly photo of Michelle Pfeiffer I knew this was it, this was what captured it all starting my day off. 

Oddly I have never seen Michelle act this goofy for a photo ever! I never even new she posed for photos like this. She usually looks so serious or smiling, but never downright off the wall.

So if Michelle can do it...

Bend it like Michelle, here's looking at you!!!

Michelle on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/michellepfeifferofficial/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment