Thursday, March 17, 2022

Michael's Musings

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Michael Shinafelt

Happy St. Patrick's Day Minions! Hope this greeting finds all of you well. Anyone have any grand plans for "Green Day?" 

As you can see I've got my green on and my grand plan is to watch Law & Order Thursdays on NBC tonight, moving on...

In light of declining her Rock-N-Roll Hall of Fame nomination I do hope Dolly Parton makes good on her promise to record a rock album I'm sure like everything she does it would be amazing!

Shiny Serum in my wine, makes me feel happy, makes me feel fine

It's got boredom's fingerprints all over it

Leprecons, think about it, but not too much

This is the girl

Bust that pipe until it's leaking

Recently saw Saturday Night Fever again (after many years) Daaaaamn! I forgot how hardcore it is.

Those times when you almost eat the table 

Woman Crush of the Week - Courtney Cox, who has a new series Shining Vale on Starz, not to mention she is offering us St. Patrick's Day cookies

Am I being negative now? No, I was just right all along...

FYI my last diet lasted longer than Tom Brady's retirement

When cats get close to the tub, discuss

The Smashing Pumpkins, that's is all

Remember when you used to watch anything on YouTube? Me either.

What do you watch on YouTube? Let me know here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment