Thursday, March 24, 2022

Michael's Musings

Hello Lover
Michael Shinafelt

"Do you realize that people are still having sex? They've been told not to, perhaps they are perplexed." - LaTour, People Are Still Having Sex

Greetings Minions, guess what's on my brain this week? I'll give you two guesses and the first one doesn't count...Hey, lust keeps on lurking after all. That's all, time to get to it!

Break me off a piece of that Boobie Bar

KY, because no one should have to squeal like a pig (is that a banjo I hear?!)

Wanna buy a snake?

Finally saw Coda great movie, I think it's going to win the Oscar for Best Picture this Sunday

The word "nun" is just the letter "n" doing a cartwheel, the more you know...

Saw X this past weekend what a bonkers horror movie, I LOVED IT!!!

Fingers crossed the Kristen Stewart wins Best Actress for Spencer, she deserves it.

Rap music makes my ass vibrate 

Woman Crush of the Week - Mia Goth for her dual role in X, she understood the assignment 

Season four of You is now in production...Yes!

Lots of unintentional comedy this week but “rate your faith 1-10” is up there.

Somewhere right now Kate McKinnon is wondering what the hell to do with what she just saw

Although you can't see them or hear their breathing sounds

Hey, it hasn't gone out of style you know

Find out what I'm taking about (I think you know) here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment