Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Hump Day & Chill

The Batman
Robert Pattinson

I have a tale to tell, March 6th 2022. The Place: Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, CA The time: 10:20 ayem. What happened: I saw The Batman.

So this means I am gonna Hump Day & Chill myself to Robert Pattinson as The Batman.

Honestly I never really paid Pattinson much mind. Especially with those Twilight movies (cough, cough) 

But then something truly miraculous happened, Bobby as those of us familiar with him refer to him as. Grew into who he was as a grown ass man. Well now Pattison, why don't you come up and see me sometime...

The Batman blew my mind and in no small part due to my newest man crush Robert Pattinson. "Yes" little Robert is now big Robert and it's real, not to mention spectacular!

Wanna join me in a Hump Day & Chill to Bobby? I think I know THAT answer...

I am vengeance, or riddle me this, that and something else! 

The Batman on the WWW -

https://www.thebatman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment