Thursday, March 31, 2022

Michael's Musings

We Can Be Us
Michael Shinafelt

"We can be heroes, just for one day" - David Bowie, Heroes 

So this lyric popped into mind this past week with all the ridiculousness going on in the world. Wouldn't it be nice if more people ascended to this instead of descending to the downward spiral. 

"Yes" actually it would. OK, time to Muse Minions!!!

Remember when the Academy Awards weren't like The Jerry Springer Show???

Muff Thumper, discuss...

I'm a vessel of love, peace and harmony

Been reading some banned books, I'm curious what certain states are afraid of (I actually know, but...)

PS my dog who is lawyer knows what a burner phone is

'RHONY' star Leah McSweeney recalls being Julia Fox's AA sponsor. Way to keep it classy McSweeney, isn't the word anonymous in there somewhere?!

One day I'm gonna write about lizard people, you'll see

BTW you will never convince me that seagulls do not crap without malice

Woman Crush of the Week - Jessica Chastain, not for her Oscar win (I was team Stewart) but for her Oscar speech. You go Jessica!

Reminder: Take a moment to breathe

So be it, indeed

Gay! Oops I said it again!

That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight, smoking with my chicken (don't ask)

FYI I've officially done every variation possible

You know you want to know of what I speak, find out here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment