Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Vassy: The Dance Series

Join Vassy on her journey into the world of NFT's here is a statement from her to you:  

I consider my journey in music to be yours as well.
You’re my fans, after all, so I wouldn’t be able to do it without your support! 
That’s why I’m excited to announce my partnership with RCRDSHP
to launch my first fully branded NFT 

The 
Digital Collectible is called 
VASSY THE DANCE SERIES

I know all this NFT talk can be confusing but basically this collectible will include rare music, exclusive footage and memorabilia from throughout my career.
 It will give you a chance to own a rare piece of that journey & hopefully inspires your journey to pursue your dreams!!

I hope you guys support this drop and explore this exciting,
new space with me!

You can check it out HERE


LUV VASSY xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment