Thursday, June 23, 2022

Michael's Musings

Hey Ricky!
Michael Shinafelt

Happy Still Pride Month Minions! How has yours been? Mine has been busy, not to mention full of Pride!!! 

So let's keep getting down with all our bad selves and continue feeling good about who we are. Pride is for everyone I say - I need to motor, got a call from Ricky I need to take...

While not a fan of the films, finally rode the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride at Universal Studios Hollywood, one word: WOW!!!

FYI Trent Reznor is just Phil Collins for Goth Kids

Peacocks are Chickens in drag, discuss

Belated Birthday wishes to OG Evil Dead actor Bruce Campbell

If the Proud Boys are so proud, why do they conceal their identities?!

Another belated Birthday shout out to artist extraordinaire the one, the only Cyndi Lauper!

When does the new season of Law & Order: SVU start, having withdrawals here...Bueller??? 

He's a ten, but he still thinks tricks are for kids

Woman Crush of the Week - Leah Remini for this photo which cleansed my Twitter timeline with the caption: She's My Muse 😂

I would like to host a parade for Shaye Moss and Lady Ruby

Update: I got a small amount of ______ in my eye. That's right Minions fill in the blank and give it a name

Cross your fingers, and if you're lucky it won't be you

Word of the Day: Radicalized (say it three times fast)

And now for something really scary...or perhaps not...

Stand Proud with me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment