Sunday, June 26, 2022

Sunday Funday

Double Elvis
Austin Butler & Elvia Presley 

With all the buzz about Elvis it's on my must see movie list. That being stated I thought today we'd have a little Sunday Funday levity with side by side shots of the real Elvis and Austin Butler the actor who portrays him in the current film.

Do they look alike? IMHO not really. Do they resemble each other? Sort of. What Mr. Butler decidedly has captured is Elvis' "Presley-ness" - you know that inner energy that only one's soul can generate.

That is actually the most important part when tackling any real life person in an actor's portrayal of them if you ask me. "Yes" I know you didn't ask me, but it's my blog and I gave you my opinion anyway so there!

Have any of you seen Elvis? Drop me a line and let me know your thoughts. I'm interested.

Enjoy your Funday Minions!

Elvis on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Presley   

No comments:

Post a Comment