Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Summer Is Here!

It's the first day of Summer and nothing says fun in the sun to me like the movie Grease. Grease recently turned 40 on June 16th. I remember seeing it the Summer when it first came out in a theater and I was completely captivated and was ready to Born To Hand Jive when I left the theater and find me some Summer Lovin'!

Little did I know many years later when I went from being a young lad in Junior High ("Yes" I was in the7th grade when it came out) that I would eventually move to Los Angeles and attend a handful of to do's at Randal Kleiser's house, the director behind this classic.

Grease really captures every aspect of what Summer means to me, and I suspect many of you due to it's enduring appeal. 

So let's get systematic and hydromatic and try not to look at everyone like they are Sandra Dee.

Love your summer like Greased Lightning!!!

Grease on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grease_(film)  

No comments:

Post a Comment