Thursday, June 2, 2022

Michael's Musings

Happy Pride!
Ian Harvie & Yours Truly

It's Pride Month Minions! I thought to myself what better way to kick it off than with a Throwback Thursday blast from the past of Myself and Comedian Ian Harvie hanging before a Margaret Cho show at The Wiltern in Los Angeles, CA.

Hey, it doesn't get anymore LGBTQ than that now, does it??? I thought not.

This Pride Season I'm going to embrace my demons. French kiss them. Might f#ck them. 

Memo to RHOBH, Ken Todd had it correct: "Goodbye Kyle!"

He will rise and give us free marshmallows!!! The more you know...

Overheard a son saying to his mom: "You are a liar and an abomination." Whatever your take on this, that kid has an expansive vocabulary.

Was thinking about how much I miss Prince the other day, so I drew a mustache on Rihanna 

I've seen this movie, something's gonna crawl up in there. Wait for it.

"Coming out is the most political thing you can do" - Harvey Milk 

I would love to go back to pre-stupid times

Woman Crush of the Week - This week it's a duo, Sarah Michelle Gellar & Selma Blair kissing in one of my favorite movies Cruel Intentions, That's Hot 💘

Here's some candy, now wipe your nose

TBH the whole thing really seemed like none of my business

Excuse me I've got "Peach Tree" dishes full of cells that need to be cultured 

Remember being yourself is never the wrong thing to do

Like a snake at a carnival...Entertain Me

Do it, and do it now here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment