Thursday, June 16, 2022

Michael's Musings

Walk The Dinosaur
Michael Shinafelt

As Pride Month marches along I was thinking about what it means. Being inclusive is one of the great things about Pride. Thus I thought this week I would introduce you to some "totally different head" than you are used to.

Yep, that's correct I'm currently walking my dinosaur, Sequel, and there's my head. Nothing to see here now move along...

If you rush it, you will ruin it. Pause and be patient.

Carry on with your fake crying self, I'm eating

Shark. Coochie. Boards. - discuss

Laugh of the Week: "Ted Cruz looks like an alcoholic werewolf that got stuck mid-transformation" - Stephen Colbert 

Donuts are so gross, all they are is a wad of grease and sugar, blech!

Remember to drink water so you can stay hydrated while you suffer

Only Ryan Gosling could pull off the look they gave him as Ken in the upcoming Barbie movie

Did you hear? The cast of Bound Jennifer Tilly, Gina Gershon and Joe Pantoliano are reuniting on Season 2 of Chucky?! Yes!!!

Woman Crush of the Week - Garcelle Beauvais for saying what we all were thinking on last night's RHOBH

Beware of a guy who wears a fanny pack, the more you know

Rugs are the cowards carpet, think about it, but not too much

Against all authority, except my Mom

Daaaaaaamn!!!

I am legend, hear me roar...

Tell me what you are, here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment