Thursday, June 9, 2022

Michael's Musings

I'd Let You Watch, I Would Invite You, But...
Michael Shinafelt

"I've never been interested in being invisible and erased" - Laverne Cox

Pride Month is still happening Minions and I'm still celebrating along with the rest of my LGBTQ brothers & sisters. As you can see this week I am giving good rainbow face.

"Yes" good rainbow face is a thing, I just made it one. So there, move along now, there's plenty to see here, no one is invisible or erased.

Last night's RHOBH was so boring the only thing I remember was the "In 2 Days" Jurassic World: Dominion logo in the upper right corner the entire time.

Saw David Cronenberg's Crimes of the Future this past weekend, while not his best, still a provocative film with great performances, anything Cronenberg does is a must see in my book!

When The Bougie Man is under your bed: "Wow, the thread count on these sheets is pathetic"

Ever resented a salad all the way through?

Is your cuteness "out of bounds?"

That time when you someone introduces themselves to you and you are going to reciprocate and they say: "Nice to meet you Michael" before you even give them your name...

When life gives you lemons ignore the five on the ground and reach for the most difficult one on the tree, yeah that's it

So you think you can dance, and you can jive?

Woman Crush of the Week - Judy Garland who's 100th Birthday Celebration is tomorrow. Thank you for the magic and the memories!

Ask yourself: Are you hot enough to be in a celebrity threesome?

Take your purified water, sit down and STFU

When someone has access to every hole you have, discuss...

Ever wonder if cauliflower wings have bones?

I'm gonna head to Mimosa Beach today, no that was not a typo

Where you goin' today? Tell me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt     

No comments:

Post a Comment