Sunday, August 7, 2022

Sunday Funday!

The Dynamic Duo
Michael Myers & Ghostface

Here we are at Sunday Funday Minions and as you all know by now I love Spooky Season! Thus I could not pass up the opportunity to post this seasonal bad ass image I saw on Twitter.

With a scant 85 more days until Halloween and just over a month until the season arrives, hey, the whole month of October is one big Halloween euphoria after all.

Together at last, it's none other than the face of Halloween Michael Myers and the face of Scream Ghostface!!!

Halloween & Scream are two of the most enduring horror franchises in Hollywood history as you know. "Yes" I have seen all the Scream movies. While I confess with the exception of Halloween III: Season of the Witch, the only Halloween films I've seen are the ones with Jamie Lee Curtis in them (with the exception of Halloween Resurrection.)

So enjoy your Sunday Funday with these two, I know I will...

Spooky Season via the Urban Dictionary -

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spooky%20season

No comments:

Post a Comment