Thursday, August 4, 2022

Michael's Musings

88 More Days Till Halloween - Silver Shamrock
Michael Shinafelt

"Yes" it's merely August but personally I am excited for Halloween!!! It's the most wonderful time of the year fer sure!

October also brings us the final Halloween film in the current trilogy Halloween Ends. Here's to between now and October 31st...indeed.

Little Miss uses music as therapy

The reason I look so peaceful when I sleep is to hide the fact that I'm a demon, the more you know...

Somehow I think we are not getting the real 411 on Batgirl 

PS I'm loving all the Lisa Rinna backlash from RHOBH fans this season, bout time

Way to go Kansas!!!

Hanging out by the air conditioning is the new water cooler

Every day we wake up is an amazing day

Confidence is your belief in your ability to figure things out

Woman Crush of the Week - Celebrating the life of Marilyn Monroe on the 60th anniversary of her passing

"Critical Gay Theory tells us that Jake Gyllenhaal taking the Patrick Swayze role in an upcoming remake of Road House can cause gay men to stop talking about Lea Michele" - Paul Rudnick

Jon Stewart is awesome! If you know, you know

Why is there no emoji for sugar???

I legitimately have no clue what anyone under 30 is saying anymore

Confession time, when it comes to Beyonce I'm like Switzerland

Sail away with me here -

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en   

No comments:

Post a Comment