Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Magic

Olivia Newton-John

"You have to believe we are magic" - Magic, Olivia Newton-John

Needless to say I like many was literally caught off guard and truly saddened by the passing of Olivia Newton-John. She has been a part of my life since I was born and now she is gone. She was such a bright light, absolutely magic!

Like pretty much every gay man I know she was my first Woman Crush namely because of Grease, who didn't think she was Totally Hot in that? 

Who knew when I progressed through life that I would be fortunate enough to know her. I've interviewed her twice and she was always so lovely and gracious.

My fondest memory of her though was seeing her play Los Angeles Gay Pride in 2008 with my friend publicist Ken Phillips. He and I reminisced about it yesterday and both concurred we had the time of our lives!!!

R.I.P. Sweet Lady

ONJ on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivia_Newton-John

1 comment: