Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Hump Day & Chill

Here we are Minions a scant 68 days away from Halloween and an even lesser 51 days from the conclusion of the current Halloween trilogy, Halloween Ends.

Honestly I can't decide which one I am more excited for, thus I declare it a tie. Thus let's Hump Day & Chill to my favorite time of the year.

"Yes" in case you didn't know I am a huge horror fan and of all the days of Spooky Season leading up to Halloween.

Also the buzz about Halloween Ends is that takes an entirely different direction than any other Halloween movie ever. Which will hit or miss, fingers crossed it's the former.

So let's give a big Hump Day & Chill to everything Halloween and then some!

Halloween on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment