Thursday, August 18, 2022

Michael's Musings

My Head Is Being Pulled By The Stars Again...
Michael Shinafelt

Ever take flights of fancy in your mind that manifest themselves in your real life? Well lately mine have been materializing in my actual life outside of my head and it is truly amazing! 

Visualization works Minions, on a scale of 1-10 it definitely rates a 10! Can we talk now?! "Yes" we can!!!

Watched my Queen Garcelle absolutely slay on last night's RHOBH 

Yippee Ki-Yay Sparkle Farts!

Happy 86th Birthday to Robert Redford. I met him once, he did not disappoint

Current ear worm: At Last by Etta James

He forced me out the back door, think about it, but not too much...

Thought's on Tim Burton's Netflix series Wednesday? Personally I'm on the fence after viewing the trailer

Don't give up one day you'll be ______ fill it in, it's blank Minions 

There's a horror film named Glorious, it's about a Glory Hole. This was inevitable, who didn't see this coming at some point?

Woman Crush of the Week - Jenna Ortega, even though I have reservations about Wednesday, I don't have any about the current Scream Queen. She was great in X and, well, Scream!

I hate when people show me photos of their newborns and I have to pretend to be fascinated. Like their newborn doesn't look like everyone else's

Everything happens for a reason you make up after the fact

Living my best angle

Surrender the Big Pink! If you know, you know

Feeling perpetually cute of late

Check me out here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment