Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Hump Day & Chill

Elizabeth Taylor & Montgomery Clift

Of late I have been yearning for the Hollywood days of yore when there were real Movie Stars, ya know?

This image a BFF's Elizabeth Taylor and Montgomery Clift captures all that and more. Thus we are going to Hump Day & Chill to old Hollywood and this dynamic duo.

Seemingly and most likely this photo was taken on the set of Suddenly Last Summer, a great film that I need to watch again as it has been years since I've seen it. I'm sure my understanding of it will have expanded since I am now older with more life experience, right here, right now.

Thus that is exactly how I'm gonna Hump Day & Chill by fixing myself a gin martini and kicking it old school with Liz & Monty and Suddenly Last Summer.

What's on your agenda?!?!

Suddenly Last Summer on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suddenly,_Last_Summer_(film)  

No comments:

Post a Comment