Saturday, November 26, 2022

The Countdown Has Begun...

Thanksgiving is over, thus the final countdown (which started in August I believe) until Christmas has begun. 

Mariah Carey is here to help with your Christmas cheer. I however am not. I was born a poor Christmas baby and by that I mean my Birthday is one week before it (do the math.) -

Now mind you I was treated fairly by my family and not given the fuzzy end of the lollipop so don't go thinking that crap. In fact I loved Christmas as a child, but as you get older you see things differently. While my heart is not hard or cold, I did get all squishy and feels having watching Falling For Christmas with Lindsay Lohan after all. I am a realist who loves the macabre much more.

Thus Krampus is my go to dude for a Merry Little Christmas.

"Yes" I went there you Ho, Ho, Ho's 

Krampus on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus

No comments:

Post a Comment