Friday, November 25, 2022

Hello From The Other Side...Current Mood

Regina George
Mean Girls

Happy Post Turkey Day and such. If your like me Regina George best sums up the collective Current Mood out there.

As If! You aren't all feeling like sweatpants are all that fit you presently. Confess it, it's true!

Well I don't know about you, but after a satisfying TG I'm immediately back to watching what I eat. Yeah, I can flip a switch like that.

What's that you say? What did I eat? Well before I had TG dinner late afternoon early evening I indulged in this great individual flat bread sausage and mushroom pizza from Vons. Then the traditional TG dinner complete with pumpkin pie.

Thus today I shall don sweatpants...

Turkey Drop!

Mean Girls on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mean_Girls  

No comments:

Post a Comment