Thursday, November 10, 2022

Michael's Musings

Does Anyone Really Know The Way To San Jose?
Michael Shinafelt

Now that the mid terms are over and all isn't a total disaster it's time to move forward. Right now I am contemplating my next project. What that might be is something you'll find out when I'm ready. Guess what?! I'm not ready to spill, yet....

On this date Patti Smith released her amazing debut album Horses in 1975. Patti is one of my all time favorite artists.

I never thought I'd say this, but, Thank YOU Gen Z!!! 

You know those medieval torture racks? I bet there's a couple of seconds where it feels incredible

Highway to, hey look a squirrel!

Rise and shine sluts, it's time to sin

Think Camp Lejeune will get picked up for a second season???

Speaking of Camp Lejeune raise your hand if you are excited for the Friday The 13th prequel series Camp Crystal Lake ✋

Funny how the democrats that lost in the in the mid terms aren't calling for Civil War

Woman Crush of the Week - Taylor Swift because, ya know, "Midnights" 

355 more days until Halloween 2023

I'm headed to Pottery Barn to spark concern with my strange behavior

Am I the only one that's never watched (or read for that matter) 50 Shades of Grey?!

It's gravy season...the more you know 

Jack Frost is nipping at my...

Wanna know? HMU Here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment