Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Hump Day & Chill

Somebody's Watching Me
Devon Sawa & Chucky

I don't know about you, but the scene in last week's episode of Chucky where Devon Sawa's Father Bryce gets excommunicated from his chosen profession and then removes his shirt was 100% swoon worthy.

Thus by the grace of, um the powers that be, that being me, we are going to Hump Day & Chill to Devon and behold his masculine glory, amen! 

Mr. Sawa really has cornered the humpy, hunky, manly forty something dude market. Seriously Minions it takes much more than taking off your shirt to crank my shaft and yet when Devon did, well my shaft was definitely well oiled.

Yeah, there's something about Devon and it's the gift that keeps on giving. Hey tis' the season after all.

Tonight is the Season 2 finale of Chucky and "Yes" I will be tuning in to bear witness, hallelujah!!!

Devon on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/d.sawa/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment