Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Hump Day & Chill

Just Call Them Angels
l-r
Farrah Fawcett, Kate Jackson & Jaclyn Smith

I am having the post October let down withdrawals. "Yes" Minions I am missing Scary Season and Halloween something fierce at present. 

Thus here is a much needed Hump Day & Chill pick me up. This photo of the original three Charlie's Angels aka The Golden Three as I like to call them, Farrah Fawcett, Kate Jackson & Jaclyn Smith is certainly helping me beat my post Scary Season blues.

Nothing was like the original Charlie's Angels series it was lightning in a bottle as they say. Not to mention no one will ever top the original trio of bad ass Queens.

So join me in moving on from the most wonderful time of the year and have a holly jolly Hump Day & Chill with Michael and his angels, won't you? Say "Yes" I know you will...

It's Halo Time!

Charlie's Angels on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie%27s_Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment