Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Hump Day & Chill

Today we are taking Hump Day & Chill literally. That's correct Minions we are going to actually Hump Day & Chill to Wednesday, as in Addams straight outta the hit Netflix series.

I have a confession to make, I am not as gaga over it as many who've seen it seem to be. Honestly I am finding Wednesday tepid and drawn out with the occasional inspired moment thrown in that keeps me watching. That and Jenna Ortega as Wednesday, she is the thing that truly elevates the series and keeps it from totally being a show on the CW.

Not to mention there is some extremely quotable dialogue in it. This is my personal favorite...



"Yes" Minions, I feel seen!!!

Wednesday on Rotten Tomatoes -

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/wednesday  

No comments:

Post a Comment