Thursday, December 1, 2022

Michael's Musings

Ain't Got Time To Take A Fast Train
Michael Shinafelt

Hello Minions I'm back in full force this week. "Yes" it's gonna be a complete column of my musings as opposed to the one musing I've dropped for the past two weeks. Hey I was in Hawaii and when I got back it was Thanksgiving. We all need some downtime to recharge and now I am at 100% - you have been warned...

I am truly saddened to hear of the passing of Christine McVie. Fleetwood Mac was one of my favorite bands and Songbird was one of the most impactful songs of my life

Does anyone know of any good pole ideas? "Yes" I mean "pole"

For you the sun will be shining

Saw the ads and trailer for Cocaine Bear, like WTF?! Seriously WTF?!

Why don't you have a piece of bread and maybe you'll calm down

Fact: before crowbars were invented, crows just drank at home, the more you know...

Would someone please press the mute button on Kari Lake, ugh!!!

Helpful Hint: Put it in your mouth, that's all...

Woman Crush of the Week - Florence Pugh, I finally caught Don't Worry Darling on HBO and Ms. Pugh was terrific! 

BTW - Always remember, never forget the top of the refrigerator is not a shelf

No Cha Cha Heels for you this Christmas!!!

Let's all agree that if you are going to post your Spotify review you must post a nude pic of yourself with it to make it worth our while

Let's discuss Harry Styles, or not, choose wisely 

Can you feel it? I sure can!

Get to the bottom of what "it" is here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment