Thursday, December 15, 2022

Michael's Musings

 Interpretations Welcome
Michael Shinafelt

So yesterday I took myself to lunch for my Birthday (which isn't until Sunday, but I am otherwise engaged then) at my local Mexican Restaurant Casita Del Campo, which has been in the Silverlake neighborhood for 60 years!!!

Thus the Christmas themed selfie you all got with my Musings today Minions, yeah slowly but surely I'm getting there. Call me the little engine and carry on!

Deviation from the norm will be punished unless it is exploitable, the more you know...

Let's change the term "anal bleaching" to "changing your ring tone" shall we? We Shall!!!

Austin Butler is hosting this week's SNL to remind you of his Oscar worthy performance as Elvis

Reminder, do one small thing for yourself today. Like I did yesterday by taking myself to lunch

Straight guys are really comfortable with me, call me a gateway gay

Brian De Palma's Carrie has been added to the National Film Registry, and rightfully so

Remember that time the band The Go-Go's built an alter to Robert Goulet? No? Google it!

In case you were wondering Kate Hudson has an album coming out in 2023. Knowledge is power...

Woman Crush of the Week - Aubrey Plaza as Harper on this season of The White Lotus. She was great! Congratulations to her on her Golden Globe nomination for the role as well.

History was made at the White House December 13th 2022 - The Respect For Marriage Act

Thoughts on the Scream 6 teaser, I'm here for you. PS I wonder if Ghostface paid the fare to get on that subway 😉

Where are all the left wing billionaires?

Certain dogs look like they have good credit, you know the ones I am referring to

Remember that time I was almost killed by a ladder flying off the top of a truck while I was in the crosswalk? You don't well it's a true story, I'll tell you about it here...

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt    

No comments:

Post a Comment