Thursday, December 8, 2022

Michael's Musings

It's So Much Larger Than Life
Michael Shinafelt

Everything this week seems so fantastical, so much larger than life if you will. There have been many internal changes going with me that I am absolutely loving! 

Dear me, keep it going and pay it forward, now is the time (if you know, you know) - join me won't you? Of course you will, let's go!!!

The other day when I was doing laundry I text a friend saying that I was watching old Vanderpump Rules reruns on BRAVO while doing so and jokingly said "how tragic am I?" - then I I really thought about it and went it's so great that I have the luxury to do this!

I'm calling out Kathy Hilton this week for her rude behavior during Mariska Hargitay's People's Choice Awards acceptance speech. Luckily Mariska's charisma and speech were so good that it put Kathy's behavior to shame.

Slooooooowwwww Dooooowwwwwnnnn....the more you know

Who'd you rather? Elf on a Shelf or Thing in a Sling?

Loving this season of The White Lotus, better than the first IMO, there I said it!

No I didn't gag, get real 

Olivia Hussey star of the classics Romeo & Juliet and Black Christmas liked my Tweet regarding the blog post I did on the latter. "Yes" I fan guyed out.

Baby Stingrays look like aliens stuck in ravioli, Google them it's true


Woman Crush of the Week - Meghann Fahy I used to watch her as Sutton Brady on The Bold Type. So great to see her slay as Daphne Sullivan on this season of The White Lotus.

How come psychics never win the lottery???

You know the person that no matter how cold it is they always wear shorts?! I'm that person Minions!!!

Best cure for a hangover? Being under 25 years old

Theo James is hot as Cameron Sullivan on The White Lotus, fight me!!!

I'm currently watching it grow...

Wanna know what it is? HMU here -


No comments:

Post a Comment