Thursday, December 22, 2022

Michael's Musings

I Hope You've Been Naughty...
Michael Shinafelt

Well I suppose I need to acknowledge the jolly dude with the red suit in the room, yeah, ya know Christmas is this Sunday. "Yes" Christmas is officially Sunday Funday this year, go figure...

Have you been naughty? If so then you will get a personally delivered package from me this year - Ho, ho, ho (wink) Oh, there's more of that and other Holiday Cheer right here, right now!!!

Today is a glorious day to be a twat, join me won't you???

Openly gay robots, discuss...

Tis the season to be _______ fill that blank in and fill it good (if you get my drift, I'm pretty sure you do)

Yesterday was the Winter Solstice and the longest night of the year. Shout out to all my witches in the house

Please! I'm a star!!!

To those individuals who follow zero people on Social Media: What a bunch of tossers!

Kudos to Amy Grant who is hosting her nieces same sex wedding. Amy believes Jesus wants us to love God and each other. Amen Amy.

Old MacDonald had Tourettes E I E I c#nt! Yeah I know this is an oldie, but it's a good one and it's the season of giving after all

Woman Crush of the Week - Brooke Shields showing she's still got "it" wearing this hot outfit at the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball held at Madison Square Garden. Slay Brooke!

Remember anything is a Christmas Ornament if you put a hook on it, ask Leatherface

Some people want Cha Cha Heels for Christmas, I want a Daddy Saddle, the more you know...

FYI Santa is on the way to your home because he needs another Ho

I'm either going to see Babylon or The Whale Christmas Day, haven't decided which yet

Want a White Christmas, well if you...

Get in touch with me about that here:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment