Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas - Bowie & Bing My Christmas Tradition

David Bowie & Bing Crosby

Merry Christmas Minions! Here is a Christmas tradition of mine I wanted to share. Way back when in 1977 I remember one of the things that left an indelible impression on me in my younger years.

I was absolutely stunned when I saw David Bowie & Bing Crosby duet on the Little Drummer Boy on Bing's Christmas special. It was beautiful and amazing (I am a HUGE Bowie fan! Bing isn't too shabby either) and it was two completely different generations coming together to form on bad ass Christmas Classic!

This was something that completely etched itself into my psyche forever, thus every Christmas Day I watch it.

TBH I just watched it again before this post and will watch again today (I'm not going to spill how many more times) It's my one must do's for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all, what is it you do every Christmas? Hit the video of Bowie & Bing after the sleigh ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment