Thursday, December 29, 2022

Michael's Musings

 

I See U 2023
Michael Shinafelt

"Hair toss, Check my nails, Baby how you feelin'? Feeling good as hell" - Good As Hell, Lizzo

"Yes" currently I am feeling good as hell thus I had to add the Queen of GAH Lizzo to the mix today. 2023 is just around the corner and while I do believe everything is a continuum, it does feel like the fruition of hard work is going to make a dream or two of mine come true next year.

Cheers to dreams! Keep on keeping, it's time to muse and then some...!!!

BTW I match energies, so you go ahead and decide how we're going to act

Drink more water, you'll be too busy going to the bathroom to worry about other people's opinions

January will be huge for you, claim it!!!

I don't know about all of you, but I've thought about running away more as an adult than I ever did as a kid, the more you know

Saw Glass Onion on Netflix, I really enjoyed it! Very entertaining. That's all.

Did Elon Musk buy Southwest airlines too??? 

Instant gratification = truth in advertising 

FYI I wish crows were quieter

Woman Crush of the Week - Janelle Monae for her note perfect performance in Glass Onion and everything else she's been in. She always kills it!!!

Phoebe Cates topless scene in Fast Times At Ridgemont High is the exact moment puberty began for an entire generation 

Today might be a bitch. If it is, own it and make it your bitch.

Guilty or innocent someone will be accused regardless, that's the way it goes... 

Beguile me, describe an inner "normal" monologue 

And now a conversation with a flounder (or the fish of your choice)

HMU here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment