Friday, April 7, 2023

Back To The Hills

T.G.I.F. Minions! Well as everyone knows by now Denise Richards is returning to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

While there are some of you (I don't know you) that are not pleased about this, I for one am.

Denise was the breath of fresh air the show needed the first season she was on, that's why she got dragged the second one. Jealousy is an ugly thing, and Rinna (the Queen of Dragging Housewives) did not her stealing her thunder, thus she hopped on her broomstick and did her thing.

I also think it's great that Lisa Rinna is off the show, it will give Denise a lot more room to breathe and reclaim her first season bad self.

Yeah, I agree with what Garcelle is saying...

RHOBH on the WWW -

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills

No comments:

Post a Comment