Thursday, April 20, 2023

Michael's Musings

Michael Shinafelt

All that matters is the present. With this mantra in mind I took this selfie yesterday so I could look at it today and remember the moment and reflect on it and what it means right here, right now.

It's interesting the things that come to mind looking at this in the moment shot that I spontaneously took. So many thoughts and feelings attached to one present moment. We humans are complex creatures that is for sure, so let's enjoy the ride Minions!!! 

I can tell you that you think I'm right for you, the more you know...

Katie Mahoney sussing out Tom Sandoval regarding Raquel/Rachel on last night's VPR was top tier reality TV 

Why am I getting videos of people getting sucker punched recommended to me on Twitter?! I hate that type of thing and have NEVER given such a video a "Like" 

On Tuesday's I'm HRH, follow protocol 

Crazy Behavior: People who turn the shower on while being under the shower head

Erika Jayne has a residency at the Las Vegas House of Blues "Bet It All On The Blonde" - Glad she's back doing what she loves

I need an energy bill cucumber 

FYI Satan does not want our souls anymore, there's that 

Woman Crush of the Week - Rachel McAdams for doing it her way - winning! 

Things that make you go Hmmmmm - ‘The Last Voyage of the Demeter’ Rated “R” for Bloody Dracula Violence, alrighty then

PS I am the result of the witches you could not burn. Wanted to give you a heads up!

Can't wait to see the Evil Dead Rise, especially since it currently has a 96% on Rotten Tomatoes!!!

Heard there is a film called Cinnamon, wonder if it's based on that one time in Vegas with my friend Karen back in the day when we encountered a woman by that name???

No one has ever referred to me as Mellow Yellow

Find out why here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment