Thursday, April 13, 2023

Michael's Musings

 

Michael Shinafelt

":I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit" - Mae West

"Yes" Minions it's true, I've been spreading my wings a lot of late. Hey, it's helping get me through this difficult time in my life.

Thus I am going to keep on spreading my wings as much as I can...what a feeling!!!

My soul is mysterious as midnight, the more you know...

Slow motion, it's better than no motion

Pennywise will be here before you know it...you'll float too...

Excited to see Katie Maloney finally rip Tom Schwartz a new one on VPR

Cat on a cushion = Maximum chill level

Kelli Giddish will be back for some more Law & Order: SVU - Rollins in the house!

Be safe. You are worth it.

Can we bring back consequences? I miss consequences 

Woman Crush of the Week - Taylor Momsen lead singer of The Pretty Reckless, why?  Because she kicks ass, that's why!!!

For Halloween this year I'm going to dress up as someone with a  9 - 5 job and scare the shit out of everyone in LA.

Even the Vegans want to eat the rich

FYI You are going to Hell no matter how "good" you are

The band geeks shall rule the earth

Legendary Ann-Margaret has her first rock album out at 81 years young

What plans do you have for when you turn 81 tell me here

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment