Thursday, April 6, 2023

Michael's Musings

I'm A Barbie Girl
Michael Shinafelt

OK, I'm game, here's my Barbie moment. I'm sure you've all seen and heard of the latest Internet sensation, making yourself a Barbie meme in anticipation of the upcoming Barbie Movie. 

Yeah, I could have made myself Ken, but you know me, I always want top billing 😉 

C'mon Barbie Let's go party!!!

Tom Schwartz saying he was a great husband on VPR, pass the barf bag please

FYI You can't keep hiding from your problems with bigger earrings

Sometimes life is like Sesame Street, but in Hell. The more you know...

Speaking of which The Count from Sesame Street's number this week is: 34

I loved this, saw it opening weekend! On this day in 2007: Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino joined forces and released GRINDHOUSE.

One of my first man crushes was Anthony Perkins in Psycho, analyze that!

Anyone have thoughts on Lady Gaga as Harley Quinn in the Joker sequel? Discuss...

Pour some beer on me, like one of your French Girls

Woman Crush of the Week - Ariana Madix for her Academy Award delivery of this gem "For you to die."

Current Jeopardy question: Whose milkshake brings all the Proud Boys to the hill???

Who do you believe the fake blonde with the big tits, or Stormy Daniels?

Please explain to me the type of person who would put ketchup on pizza 😟

Remember the difference between a good meal and a good time is where you put the cucumber

OK, time to get caffeinated Minions!

Coffee time is here!

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment