Thursday, April 27, 2023

Michael's Musings

Wanna See What's Under My Umbrella?
Michael Shinafelt

This week has been all about low vibration energy, hey it's the place where you find some balance Minions. It's actually the first week since my Mom's passing that I have felt balanced for an entire week.

It's a terrific feeling and while I know I am sure to topple at least I have a point of reference to migrate back to, now about that red umbrella over my head...

Evil Dead Rise is fun, creepy AF and an overall great escape! I highly recommend it, 4 Deadites Up out of 4!!! Also it has one of the greatest title cards of all time.

Let's romanticize lunch today, shall we???

Woah. How did we not guess him?!

Did you hear? Hugh Grant is an Oompa Loompa in the new prequel Wonka starring Timothy Chalamet

The only Tuckers allowed are Drag Queens in this house!!!

Jodie Foster/Judge Judy erotica, discuss...

The green M&M did it with the candlestick in the study

Kim Kardashian officiated Lukas Gage & Chris Appleton's wedding in Vegas, the more you know

Woman Crush of the Week -  comedy legend Carol Burnett who just turned 90 years young and is still slaying

Most people listen to reply, not understand, truth!

Initially I wasn't interested, but the more I see of the upcoming live action The Little Mermaid  makes actually want to go!

Let's get primal baby

Remember when they called Private Eyes Private Dicks???

I can't quite figure out why, but I find Jack Harlow SAF

Who else do I find sexy? Find out, here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment