Saturday, September 23, 2023

Bi, Bi, Bi

Tyler Blackburn

Guess what today is Minions??? It's Celebrate Bisexuality Day! I know a handful of bisexual beings and I would have to say if there is one quality that I wished I had, being fluid would be one of them.

Thus with admiration and respect I am commemorating this day. 

Since I am a big Pretty Little Liars fan and am currently binging the series for a second go, I thought I would pick Tyler Blackburn (Caleb Rivers) as the poster guy for today. 

Here's what he had to say about the subject in a 2019 interview with The Advocate:

"I'm queer. I've identified as bisexual since [I was] a teenager," he said. "I just want to feel powerful in my own skin, and my own mind, and in my own heart."

Perfectly stated Mr. Blackburn, that's all anyone wants for themselves.

Time to celebrate!

Celebrate Bisexual Day on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrate_Bisexuality_Day   

No comments:

Post a Comment