Thursday, September 7, 2023

Michael's Musings

Mirror, Mirror On The Ground...
Michael Shinafelt

There's this cracked mirror sitting along the sidewalk of the street I live on awaiting picked up buy the sanitation department. So you know I could not resist taking some self portraits of myself in it.

Is there any deep meaning in today's portrait I posted? Not really just a guy having some fun and feeding his creativity. Not everything has a meaning agenda Minions...

Be decisive. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who couldn't make a decision

Everyone has the right to believe what they want. Everyone also has the right to believe it's ridiculous 

Rewatched David Cronenberg's Videodrome - thought my older wiser self needed to view it, since it was my younger less wiser self was who initially saw it. Better now and quite prophetic.

A plethora of Megans, discuss...

Ever feel like you woke up twenty years later and the world is a way different place???

The little engine that could, use your imagination as to what that entails

Also revisited the original Candyman with Virginia Madsen. I liked it when it first came out, loved it even more this time, Madsen is terrific in it!!!

Remember you are a cont, cont, cont, continuing source of  Inspiration

Woman Crush of the Week - Virginia Madsen for her awesome performance as Helen Lyle in Candyman 

Do you hear them are the lambs still screaming? Enquiring minds want to know

When in doubt, thrust it!

Remember it's not going to eat itself...

Ever lose a political debate with your cat? Then I have a number for you to call

I have an agenda today, and it's sorta kinda maybe a secret one

Perhaps you can find out here what my agenda is, perhaps -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt    

No comments:

Post a Comment