Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Hump Day & Chill

"I can buy myself flowers, Write my name in the sand, Talk to myself for hours, Say things you don't understand" Flowers, Miley Cyrus 

We all know the awesome hit song Flowers by Miley Cyrus, it's a favorite of mine. Well now we are going to take an unexpected turn into Flower Land. It's time to Hump Day & Chill to "Eaten By Flowers."

As I was on one of my many walks through the City of Angels I spied this stencil on the ground and snapped a photo of it, and "Yes" that is my bare foot next to it.

What does it actually mean?! Hell if I know, but it's meaning can take on many forms and that's the beauty of it. It means what you want it to mean.

I know you want to know what I personally think it's meaning is, I was going to tell you but I think you should just think about it while you Hump Day & Chill.

PS go buy yourself some flowers today too!!!

Flowers by Miley Cyrus on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flowers_(Miley_Cyrus_song)  

No comments:

Post a Comment