Thursday, September 14, 2023

Michael's Musings

In A Life Of Dream Am I 
Michael Shinafelt

 "Let me take you down, 'Cause I'm going to strawberry fields, Nothing is real, And nothing to get hung about" - Strawberry Fields Forever, The Beatles

In Dreams nothing is real, in life you could slip in and out of reality while wide awake. Reality is a term open for interpretation. Then there's the alternative, nothing is real so there's nothing to get hung about.

Use your mentality wake up to reality...

Moaning undead pussies, think about it, but not too much

So what does free will mean if it is supposedly already written???

The day my _______ went psycho, the blank is yours to fill in, choose wisely

Kissing Sleestaks, discuss...

Random Thought does anyone remember the sitcom Mork & Mindy? Asking for a friend

Get down to the Masterbeat and vice versa

I know the mood doesn't happen often, but I get it...

Non surprise of the week, Taylor Swift winning nine VMA's - I mean who else was going to win them?!

Woman Crush of the Week - remembering the incomparable Amy Winehouse on her Birthday!

You have to take a risk or you'll be doing the same sh!t the rest of your life

Only 47 more days until Halloween...!!!

Rewatching Pretty Little Liars, I could never stand the character of Paige McCullers then and I can't stand her now. Anyone else with me???

It's OK to shriek at the top of your lungs and turn into a bat to terrorize everyone

Today I'm taking some time off from the pit of Hell, join me?

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt    

No comments:

Post a Comment