Monday, September 18, 2023

Monday Motivation

Here's some Monday Motivation wisdom via Oscar Winner Jamie Lee Curtis' mouth. This is something I'm not sure you really grasp until a certain age. It's not something I think you could wrap your head around without a certain amount of years lived.

But if you do understand this completely and are under fifty, congratulations!!!

Personally it is my capacity to change that has given me tremendous happiness as well. It does make one more content to just be and flow with the world around themselves. I can be happy watching TV, Eating at my favorite local restaurant or experiencing what is happening around me in the moment.

Remember change and flow are essential and nothing to be afraid of. Adapt to your personal journey in life, relax and go with where it takes you. The rewards will be great!

Monday Motivation indeed!!!

Jamie Lee on Instagram -

https://www.instagram.com/jamieleecurtis/

No comments:

Post a Comment