Thursday, September 21, 2023

Michael's Musings

Guts!

Happy first day of Fall Minions! Yesterday I passed this rather ostentatious advert for Olivia Rodrigo's Guts tour and album in Hollywood. Well I just had to get a photo of yours truly in front of it.

Guts pretty much sums up how I lead my life, and need to step up with some more to move forward. "Yes" the next leap is here, it's time to,make it. What a lovely way to kick off Fall!

At the end of the rainbow is a lot of Dopamine 

We're throwing an edging party, you can't come (well maybe you can if you're a good boy)

If you need to find me today I'll be soundproofing the sex dungeon

Do you ever wonder if jellyfish are sad there are no peanut butter fish???

Axl Rose's metamorphosis into Benny Hill is almost complete

Jesus loves you, but Satan does that thing with his tongue

Show up for yourself in ways that feel good to you

Teeth don't fall from the sky, the more you know...

Woman Crush of the Week - Olivia Rodrigo the official Queen of Guts! 

Horrifying graveyard orgy is now off my bucket list

Watching the premiere episode of AHS: Delicate today. Did you see it? Thoughts/

9 to 5 is too smack dab in the middle of the day!!!

Season 4 of Sex Education on Netflix drops today, yay!

Picking a challenge for today, any suggestions?

Find out what I challenged myself with here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment