Thursday, January 4, 2024

Michael's Musings

Silencio or Vito???
Michael Shinafelt

OK, so I'm back from the other dimension known as the Holiday Season and as promised full columns are now the rage again. 

While I'm not going to say 2024 is my year, or new year, new me. I do know I have been getting progressively bolder with the passing of time. So you have that to look forward to from me. Hence the experimental selfie portrait above. I was told it's very Sopranos, I was thinking it was more along the lines of something from a David Lynch film, thoughts? 

Raise your glasses and gird your loins let the musings commence!

Never the less they persisted, and found out I assume...

Don't you hate it when people compare Freddie Mercury to God? I mean God is great, but he's no Freddie Mercury

Remember you are the author of your next chapter, the more you know

She was laying in wait to make this conversation all about herself like a narcissistic velociraptor, you know who you are

Isn't Shampoo an odd word???

New Year, new me is easy to achieve if you have an alter ego, just saying...

There once was a Salty Seamen, that's all

#whoremembers If you first read this as "whore members" were probably already friends (or should be)

Woman Crush of the Week - Natalie Portman for her knock out performance in May December!!!

Mariah Carey has thankfully gone into hibernation for another year

That time at yoga when a preying mantis joined me on my mat. "No" I'm not joking

What happens around the cauldron stays around the cauldron

Feelings are just visitors, let them come and go

My thug name is Vito, find out where I'm headed here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment