Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Hump Day & Chill

Baby Shark?
Steven Spielberg & Bruce

You've heard of the phrase "Jumping The Shark" well today we are going to add another Shark phrase to the existing ones "Hump Day & Chill On A Shark" - not as catchy as the later, but, it works!

This is clearly what Director Steven Spielberg is doing during a break on the set of Jaws. Steven decided "Bruce" (the sharks on set nickname) would make a good place to Chill and regroup.

Oddly enough "Bruce" does look like he makes a good lounge chair, or at least a conversation starter in those terms. Makes me want to put him in my living room and let the good times commence!

Honestly Jaws is the only movie that ever truly scared me. I refuse to go into the ocean unless it's clear and I can see the bottom. Even then I refuse to go past the point where I can not touch the bottom with my feet. "Yes" I know I can still get attacked in shallow water, but at least I will see it coming, so there!!!

Enough about me, it's time to "Hump Day & Chill On A Shark" Minions, you know you want too...

Jaws on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaws_(film)    

No comments:

Post a Comment