Thursday, January 11, 2024

Michael's Musings

Reach Out And Touch Sombody's...
Michael Shinafelt

"Reach out and touch, Somebody's hand, Make this world a better place, If you can" - Diana Ross

"Yes" I know I am not touching somebody's hand, that's a sweet old fashioned notion, fer sure. My thought is reach out and touch somebody anyway they want it. Hand holding is tre passe.

A little Mind F#ck to change things up is always good for the soul, if you get my meaning and I'm sure you do. Thus we are Musing on Minions!!!

Sorry you had a bad day, you can touch my dick if you want

Hello, you are receiving this message because I really didn't enjoy you in 2023 and you will not be a part of my life in 2024. Have a great year, all decisions are final.

One day I will start behaving myself. Maybe tomorrow.

Trust your next chapter, because you are the author, discuss

Be still, go within, meditate, repeat...

For some reason I thought the rise of facism would have more showtunes

Satan is a Leather Man, fight me!

Heart is one of the greatest rock groups of all time, don't question this

Woman Crush of the Week - Lily Gladstone for being the first indiginous actress to win a Golden Globe for Killers of the Flower Moon!

I'm conducting prostate exams today, the more you know...

Thank you, but I prefer sausage with cream sauce, that's all

Keep your flair for the dramatic to yourself!!!

The man in the moon goosed the cow when they jumped over it, fact

Now to find my mind, I lost it the other day and can't seem to locate it...

Help me find it here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment