Friday, January 19, 2024

Pop 'Till You Drop!

Pop it! Po it real good!!!
Kerry Washington

Break out the popcorn popper or head to the movies it's National Popcorn Day! Yay! 

Popcorn is a constant that never is in style, or goes out of style, it's a snack that just is. It's a verastile one at that too. It can be healthy or not so much depending on how you prepare it.

My personal fave is the truffle popcorn at Alamo Drafthouse DTLA with a margarita rocks no salt. 

When at home I do it Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) style straight outta the hit TV Show Scandal as pictured above.

"Yes" I get myself a big bowl and break out the Cabernet Sauvignon and Netflix & Chill.

So there you have it, the way I like it at home and at the movies. 

How do you take your popcorn???

National Popcorn Day on the WWW -

https://nationaltoday.com/national-popcorn-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment