Thursday, January 25, 2024

Michael's Musings

Justify This!
Michael Shinafelt

I don't know about you but I'm feeling yummy today. I just returned from some much needed R&R and closure, and as they say my batteries have been recharged. I am now officially ready to forge a new path for myself. 

This also means that I have a new motto, the bottom line as it were. Like it states above "Justify This!" What's the motto? F#ck around and find out...that's all. Time to justify some more random things...

It's like she's in this giant condom, discuss...

One thing I am for sure doing in 2024 is letting go of my old grudges in order to make room for newer, stronger grudges

Small circle, Private life, Peaceful mind

FYI Even cowgirls have unmanageable diarrhea

Always remember Minions you are too fabulous to fit in!

So the actor playing Ken in Barbie gets an Oscar nomination and the actress who plays the title character does not. Make it make sense, oh wait it does...Misogyny is still alive and well

Finally got around to seeing Cocaine Bear - it blew, literally and figuratively 

In other news Horton Hires A Whore, the more you know...

Woman Crush of the Week - congratulations to Annette Benning on her much deserved 5th Oscar nomination for Nyad. Perhaps the 5th time will be the charm???

I won't let you leave until you've tried my tart

Clubs are extremely overrated. I'd rather be at home baking cookies and sucking d!ck!!!

Loving Crystal 2.0 on RHOBH, I suspect this has always been who she is, she's simply kept it hidden until now

Went putt putt golfing for the first time in forever this past week. I sunk the ball in 2 strokes on most of the greens, and the couple of other greens that were left 3 strokes, I'm King of the World!

Creating magic this week, oh yes I am

Join me in casting a spell here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment